THE POWER THAT MADE THE BODY
HEALS THE BODY

Chiropractic care is about maintaining

and improving your ability to truly live.

 

HEALTH BY DESIGN

ANALYSIS

A thorough examination of the spine indicates areas for improvement. A course of action is developed to treat the unique needs of each patient.

CORRECTION

Chiropractic services realign the spine using computerized technology and careful manual adjustments.

MAINTAINENCE

An ongoing plan is developed to strengthen and optimize the body. Optimal health is maintained through a healthy diet and regular exercise.

CREATE A NEW, HEALTHIER LIFE

Walton Chiropractic helps our patients create a new, healthier life that they love.

Only 25% of health is due to genetics. Your choices and way of life create the other 75% of your health. In other words, you are responsible for most of your health. This is good news because it means you can improve your health and your life.

You were designed to be healthy and live optimally. Using the best technology and the best skills possible, we help you do that.

 
 

WE'RE HERE FOR YOU

We know your body is amazing! It is designed to be healthy. Your body has healing potential and an optimal level of function. Our doctors and staff are here to partner with you to help you unlock your full health potential. We love our patients are committed to helping them gain more energy and more fulfillment out of their lives. We are here to give you hope.

Meet our chiropractors, Dr. Kevin Walton and Dr. Eric Whedon, and meet our incredible staff members, Amanda Margraves and Brianna Douge.

CHIROPRACTIC:

THE STUDY OF HEALTH AND
WHAT CAUSES A PERSON TO LIVE.

 

CONTACT US

401 W. Carleton Rd.

Hillsdale, MI 49242

 

waltonchiropractic@yahoo.com


Tel: 517-437-0900

HOURS

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

 

Saturday:

Sunday:

7:30-12 & 1:30-5:30

7:30-12 & 1:30-5:30

7:30-12 & 1:30-5:30

Closed

7:30-12 & 1:30-5:30

  

Closed 

Closed

CONTACT

401 W. Carleton Rd

Hillsdale, MI 49242

(517) 437-0900

View a Map

  • Facebook - White Circle
HOURS

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

 

Saturday:

Sunday:

7:30-12 & 1:30-5:30

7:30-12 & 1:30-5:30

7:30-12 & 1:30-5:30

OFF

7:30-12 & 1:30-5:30

  

Closed 

Closed

​© 2018 Walton Chiropractic